Here's a brainstorm of some things I like to do:
- I actually like my job (what? what?! I know...), so that's 9 hours a day, plus a commute. I love books, and manage to consume some literature thanks to audio books and this commute.
- There are some nice guys in my life like my husband and son who I like to do special things with and for, along with taking good care of each other and relaxing.
- We just moved into (another) house that is awesome but outdated, so there are projects and decorating to do.
- And the better the house looks, the more I love entertaining
- I cook and bake, and this is fairly easy to integrate into real life
- I love to garden, particularly veggies, fruits and flowers for cutting
- I want to much to be an amateur photographer. I'm a not even a novice. I have a DSLR and Photoshop Elements and I don't really know how to use either one yet. Bummer.
- I knit - this is one hobby I can combine with exhausted-couch-sitting at the end of the day, so I do a fair amount of this
- We have a dog. I should walk that beast, and maybe teach him manners some day. I actually like walking him, I think. I barely remember.
- I enjoy film, but that's just a joke at this point in my life. 2 hours of uninterrupted time? Go to a theater? Ha! Haha!
- I scrapbook. This is in bold because it's my favorite hobby. I'm always in the mood to scrapbook, but it is just for me, so gets pushed to the bottom of the list. Always. Except for...
- I really enjoy exercise, though you would not know it. This is very last on the list because given any free time to myself, I will gladly scrapbook rather than exercise!
Not that "efficiency" and "enjoyable" are often used in the same sentence, but "less stress" is!
It's bath time, and then... I should pick something off this list to do!!