Friday, March 11, 2011

Total scrapbooking immersion

I am at my first weekend scrapbooking retreat this weekend. I'm blogging from my phone so I can't promise much. What I will say is that if you want to get back into doing something that you once loved, pack all your shit in the car and go somewhere that you're surrounded by people who love the same thing.

I warmed up with a gift book (to be gifted without pictures) and then started my house books I've been planning. I'm just cutting paper and after an hour or ao of that I felt ready for the real thing.

I hade made some kits of photos, papers and embellishments along with layout ideas and I rocked one of those. I started a second one, but got stuck on the title. Titles and journalling are not strong points for me so I wasn't shocked.

I really feel confident that tomorrow is going to be creative and productive. I haven't felt either of those things is a while. I'm ready!

1 comment:

  1. Add PICTURES!!!! I love to see what other people are doing because I totally suck at realizing my ideals.

    (please) hehe

    ReplyDelete